1. Underground independent parking system inside concrete pit without prominent structure above ground.
2. Structure frame composed of 4 columns fixed to the wall & floor and two longitudinal beams (one connecting every 2 columns together).
3. Moving structure composed of multiple platforms connected with 4 carriages that slide vertically over fixed columns through guide rolling wheels.
4. Driving system by geared motor fixed under one longitudinal beam and transmission shaft with ball bearing fixed above the same beam.
5. The motor gear is connected with transmission shaft pinion through wide drive chain.
6. One lifting chain for every side of transmission shaft engaging its pinions teeth then extended under carriages and upwards to be fixed to opposite longitudinal beam.
7. Double chains for each width side of the unit, fixed on longitudinal beams then engaging around carriages pinions teeth and fixed to the floor to ensure full stabilization for both lifting and descending.
8. Customized dimensions for 2,3 & 4 levels to fulfil any site requirement.
9. Possibility to share fixed columns for obtaining multiple units connected together.
10. 4 mechanical lock devices fixed on longitudinal beams to ensure safety of platforms at each level.
11. Diamond- plates for the upper platform & galvanized wave plates for lower platforms.
12. Electric sensors to confirm no persons or objects before raising & lowering the platforms.
13. Electric panel with Omron PLC control, Overload protection and door lock on/off switch.
14. Electric operation box equipped with dead man pushbuttons, emergency stop and on/off key switch.
15. Electric Operation Box is operated with 24 V to protect against short circuit.
16. Limit switch in every level to stop platforms at predefined heights, IP 67.
17. This lift is certified & authenticated according to European Standard BS EN 14010: 2003 +A1: 2009 & EN 1493:2010.
18. Optional water pump to pump the water outside the pit.
19. The standard finishing is hot dip galvanized but can be in powder coated too.
Ask for Price : UNDERGROUND MOTOR -DRIVEN PARKING SYSTEM (PDK20L2– 3/C)