1. Consisting of one or more high-speed elevators (up to 1.2 m/s) which serve all floors of the system (even ten floors) and start from the car entry cabin, always well isolated and controlled for safety reasons, bring the Robot Shuttle trolley carrying the car to the parking box.
2. It is advisable to install a Robot Shuttle on each floor to obtain a high service speed (just 30 sec). Or a single robot that will be loaded on the floor trolley from time to time by the lift, this solution is much slower and is not recommended in car parks over 80 parking spaces.
3. Each floor trolley is moved longitudinally by motors and a high-precision guide installs at each parking level edges.
4. The system software will activate the movements of the trolley up to the free box, at which point the robot will transfer the car to park it inside the same
5. At that point, and in the case of several trolleys in the system, the elevator in the meantime can move to another level and proceed to another parking or retrieval operation, thanks to the fact that it has a robot every floor.
6. The lifting system (movement mechanism) of the elevator is made of ropes and balanced by counterweights while it is managed by traffic management software with the necessary electrical panels, limit switches and laser sensors to manage the storage and automatic recovery of the vehicles.
7. The system can be installed on multiple levels above and / or below the ground floor to maximize parking efficiency.